TASK 1 - CO-DESIGN, ENGAGEMENT AND DISSEMINATION
• Engage relevant stakeholders in the co-design of a robust and useful fire severity data product and web service;
• Capacity building for applying the product/service in specific fire management contexts.
TASK 2 – FIELD DATA COLLECTION FOR THE VALIDATION OF FIRE SEVERITY PRODUCTS
• Evaluate and process satellite data to quantify fire severity;
• Design a protocol to obtain field data and validate the fire severity product/ service.
TASK 3 - OBSERVED FIRE SEVERITY MAPPING
• Develop the fire severity mapping pipelines based on time series of satellite data and related indicators;
• Evaluate the product/service of fire severity.
TASK 4 - PREDICTION OF POTENTIAL FIRE SEVERITY
• Develop the modelling pipelines to obtain short-term predictions of fire severity;
• Evaluate fire severity predictions.
TASK 5 - IMPLEMENTATION AND AUTOMATION OF FIRE SEVERITY MAPPING AND MODELLING PIPELINES
• Project, develop, test, and implement a web-based service for the continuous and automated supply of fire severity products that may be useful for short-term and long-term fire management.